Welcome to the KIT online application system.
KIT Royal Tropical Institute is an independent centre of expertise, education, intercultural cooperation and hospitality dedicated to sustainable development. Based on a national heritage site in Amsterdam, KIT focuses on key areas where it can make a difference: Gender, Global Health, Intercultural Communication and Sustainable Economic Development.
KIT Royal Tropical Institute equips health professionals with the knowledge needed to address public health challenges around the world. We offer Master’s programmes and advanced courses at our training facilities in Amsterdam, and through e-learning. KIT’s international courses create a forum for linking and exchanging experiences among a broad range of development practitioners.
How to apply?
- Click on the "Register" button.
- Please choose the course you would like to follow.
- Fill in the Registration Form with your personal details including a VALID e-mail address and create your personal user name and password.
- You will receive an e-mail stating your user name and password along with activation link (if not, please check your spam folder).
- Click on activation link to make sure your registration is complete, or else you will not be able to log in and start with your application procedure.
- Log in and start filling in the application form and upload the required documents to complete your application.